COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
Please read through these important procedures before your upcoming in-person session
Cleaning and Hygiene
• We are asking you to go straight to the washroom and thoroughly wash your hands when you enter the space.
• Therapists are washing hands before and after each session.
• We are sanitizing surfaces after every session, including washrooms, equipment, tools, common tables, desks, light switches, and door handles.
• Please bring your own water bottle, coffee, tea.
• Payment by tap or e-transfer are options.
Maintaining Physical Distance
• Please do not come into the clinic if you are feeling sick, have traveled or have been exposed. Be aware of the symptoms:
New or worsening cough
Shortness of breath
New muscle aches or headache
We are happy to rearrange a time or shift to an online or phone session. Please exercise your social responsibility.
• Please arrive on time or wait outside the clinic to eliminate waiting room time.
Masks must be worn in the waiting area if you plan on using this space before or after your session.
• We are continuing to uphold the 2-meter rule.
• We are staggering appointments to reduce number of people in the space at one time.
We look forward to seeing you when you are comfortable and healthy!